Tuesday, March 9, 2010

SweaterBabe Talia Vest

My version of this vest (as pictured below on my lovely daughter, Taylor) can be seen on the sweaterbabe website...


Check out my version of the Talia Vest at:
http://blog.sweaterbabe.com/knitting/


Shelley's Talia Vest

Here's a very "spring-worthy" #82 Talia Shaped Vest from Shelley G. of San Diego, CA. She used Blue Sky Alpacas 100% Cotton Yarn in Pickle 633. Shelly_Vest

This is what Shelley had to say about this project:
"This pattern was fun to knit and I love the fit of this vest. Very flattering! I was a pretty new knitter when I knit this pattern several years ago, so it's not perfect! I still like it, though, and I think that it still retains your design for the most part. :-) "


Thanks for sharing photos, Shelley. It looks great on your daughter and on the mannequin. Looks like you omitted the edging around the armholes and neckline to give it more of an "organic" feel.


Beautiful green!DSCN4012

No comments:

Post a Comment